Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Windex and Some Random Photography

I've been a slug pretty much all summer. I've been out of work and dealing with medical issues (that are FINALLY over...can I get a woo-hoo?!). I think it was the combination of that wonderful phone call I received yesterday and the crispness of a cool 74 degrees today that kicked me in the buns with some steel-toed motivation. I am officially a cleaning machine! My day of cleaning included: taking an electric screw driver to a clogged drain (it worked quite well actually), vacuuming a bug off the ceiling (poor little guy..I said I was sorry), cleaning a bathtub with Windex (I've found that Windex will clean ANYthing) and oohing and awwing at the amazing powers of Pledge. I promise this isn't the first time that I've ever cleaned but I won't lie, it has been a hot minute. I think that I have awakened my inner neat freak. I knew she was in there somewhere. My mom cleans like a maniac and until now, I thought those talents were lost on me. I'll admit that I've been a bit of a slob in the past. My old roommates used to joke that I had ex-boyfriends buried under all of the clutter in my room. Now, I am on a kick. I tackled the dust and soap scum today. I plan to kick the clutter's ass tomorrow!

On another note:

It has been raining here for almost a week now. Very rare weather for Texas. I am chomping at the bit to get outside and take some pictures but the weather is not cooperating with me. Out of boredom, I began photographing random things found around The Boyfriend and I's apartment. Then, to kill time, I played with them on the computer. Here is the final product of my restlessness.




No comments:

Post a Comment