Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Few Photos


While waiting for my USB cord to arrive via UPS, I discovered that this particular cord is actually quite common and actually found one hiding at my parents' house tonight. Boy how I love to waste money on things that I think I need. Oh well...better to have more than one I guess. On the plus side, I was finally able to upload some of the pictures that I've taken. So here are a few. Most of them were taken at Cedar Creek Lake in TX. And, yes, I know that the wine bottle is out of focus, I meant for it to come out that way. I was messing around with different techniques trying to jog my memory.

Be kind with any criticism as it's been a while since I've had a camera in hand. Posting these is actually almost as nerve racking as getting naked in front of someone for the first time!




No comments:

Post a Comment