Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bummer

Well, today really put a hitch in my giddy-up! The weather was formidable and my little models (the kids I nanny for) were in remarkably uncooperative moods. What can I say, they are 2 and 4! I attempted to establish some decent lighting and an appropriate back-drop inside. The pictures looked like candids that the 2 year old probably could have taken. Better luck next time. I'm feeling rather low...it's been a really crappy year for me. My sudden desire to recapture my long lost talents is a product of having survived some fairly awful events recently. I'm trying to find some silver lining and give myself a much needed ego boost. I will try again tomorrow. I'm off of work so I'll have to find someone or something else to photograph. Keeping my fingers crossed. In the meantime I will be working on scanning in my old portfolios....once I find them.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about those "fairly awful events". I hope that things brighten up for you very soon, and I look forward to seeing your photography. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lee. I appreciate and definitely need the encouragement right now :o)

    ReplyDelete