Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Virgin

First off, forgive me, I am completely new to this whole blogging thing. I am using this as a last ditch effort to bust through the wall of writer's block that's been surrounding me for the past 3 years. I used to write to get things out...to work through crap. I had aspired to become a photojournalist to combine both of my passions (and what used to be my talents) into a rewarding career. But it seems that I have been losing bits and pieces of myself over the years. So this is my anonymous attempt to get some of those pieces back.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following my blog. :]
    I'll be your first follower. :D I feel special now haha. I'd love to see your blog develop/grow and I'm interesting in reading what you have to say, and even looking at the photos you take, if you plan on posting them here. I think you should still chase your dreams to become a photojournalist. I've been thinking about wanting to be one myself. Life's short. Don't let anything block you from doing what you love to do. I'm sure if you pursue it, all your talent will come back to you.

    Besides, it probably never left. It's just hiding in a corner right now. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thanks for following my blog and I really enjoyed yours too. You have lots and lots of talent! I wish I was your age again and had it to do all over. Im 62 now and my talent is still something creative that I use to get me thru the rough patches in life. Your paintings are so beautiful that you need to just be proud of them. It is actually a good thing that you dont draw classically. I can draw that way but it really limits the emotion I can put into a painting. I love your photos too. You have a good eye. And your poems are great! More more. Keep it up. Sometimes it is all you have but it is enough.

    ReplyDelete